Insdustry washing Defoamer
Dissolve in water easily
Note:Above data only shows the typical characteristics of this product, not represent the specification range
This antifoaming agent is made from special modified polyether and fluorine-containing raw material, it's very easy to dissolve in water.
With the features of excellent high temperature resistance, strong acid & alkali resistance, it is suitable to work in the conditions of high temperature, strong acid, strong alkali, high shear, and high pressure.
Thus, this defoamer is widely used in various kinds of severe systems to solve foams problem in a wide temperature range.
(1) Fast defoaming ability, lasting foam suppressing effect, small dosage, not any effect to the basic property of foaming system.
(2) Good heat resistance, good chemical stability, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-explosive, no adverse side affect.
(3) Comparable with top quality product on market, while the price is much more affordable.
This defoamer is suitable to use in :
Steel plate cleaning agent, strong acid/strong alkali cleaning under high temperature, oil remover/ defatted powder, degreasing powder for alkaline aluminum component, common paint coating cleaning, electroplating, stainless steel cleaning, high pressure spray cleaning, spray degreasing cleaning, industrial water treatment, chemical cleaning, etc.
Applying to industrial cleaning Applying to industrial cleaning
Usage: Direct add this defoamer to the foaming system to remove foams..
Recommended dosage: 0.1-0.8% of total foaming system, but the optimal dosage should be determined through actual test.
1. Packing: 60KG, 200KG, 1000KG /Plastic drum, or as customer required.
2. Storage: Non-dangerous goods, non-toxic, non-flammable. Should be stored sealed, in a cool, ventilated and dry place. Before used up, the
container should be sealed tightly at around 25℃.
3. The shelf life is about 12 months.
4. Transportation: This product should be sealed well during transportation, preventing from moisture, water, strong acid & strong alkali.
Please refer to Dongguan defeng defoamer Co.,Ltd Defoamer Material Safety Data Sheet（MSDS）
【24 hours hotline：0086 134 2860 1010】