Antifoam for Herbicide
Dissolve in water easily
Note:Above data only shows the typical characteristics of this product, not represent the specification range
The herbicide defoamer is made of special modified polyether and fluorine-containing material by unique technology, it's easy to dissolve with water.
(1) It's workable under the conditions of high temperature, strong acid &alkali, high shear, and high pressure, and keeping efficient defoaming ability.
(2) High heat resistance, strong acid & alkali resistance, not floating (oil), can be widely used on various kinds of severe system in wide temperature range to remove and suppress foam.
(1)Fast defoaming ability, lasting foam suppressing effect, small dosage, not any effect to the basic property of foaming system.
(2)Good heat resistance, good chemical stability, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-explosive, no adverse side affect.
(3)Comparable with top quality product on market, while the price is much more affordable.
This defoamer is widely apply to pesticide production, pesticide filling, herbicide, desiccants, cleaning agent, industrial detergent, cleaning supplies defoaming, low foam carpet cleaner defoaming, beer bottle detergent, chemical industry detergent, metal detergent, high temperature and strong alkali condition.
The application of pesticide industry The application of fertilizer production
Please direct add this defoamer into the foaming system after stirring evenly.
Recommended dosage: 0.1%~0.8%, but the optimal dosage should be confirmed after the actual testing.
1. Packing: 60KG, 200KG, 1000KG /Plastic drum, or as customer required.
2. Storage: Non-dangerous goods, non-toxic, non-flammable. Should be stored sealed, in a cool, ventilated and dry place. Before used up, the
container should be sealed tightly at around 25℃.
3. The shelf life is about 12 months.
4. Transportation: This product should be sealed well during transportation, preventing from moisture, water, strong acid & strong alkali.
Please refer to Dongguan defeng defoamer Co.,Ltd Defoamer Material Safety Data Sheet（MSDS）
【24 hours hotline：0086 134 2860 1010】