Antifoam for Yeast Industry
Dissolve in water easily
Note:Above data only shows the typical characteristics of this product, not represent the specification range
Fermentation antifoam is a emulsion defoamer, specifically designed to eliminate the foams of bio-fermentation. After being sterilized by high temperature, it can automatically restore the emulsified state, no effect to the water oil separation and demulsification in the fermentation liquid. It is a polyether defoamer, with the ability of hydrophilic, easy to spread in the foaming medium, strong anti-foaming ability and good solubility. Defoaming activity has a short time. Therefore, It has high efficient in the viscous fermentation liquid. The features are environmental protection, high efficiency, no stain, low hygroscopicity, etc., It is suitable for the majority of non-silicone defoamer industries.
(1) Strong defoaming and foam suppressing ability, low dosage. No effect to the product in producing.
(2)Good heat resistance, good chemical stability, non corrosive, non-toxic, no adverse side effects, non flammable, non explosive.
(3) Product quality is comparable to the best product in the market,while price is much more affordable.
This defoamer apply to medicine industry, microbiology fermentation, sugar industry, food cleaning & processing, fermentation industry, vegetable
oil lipidation processing, yeast industry etc.
Recommended dosage: 0.1~0.3% of total amount, but the optimum dosage should be confirmed based on the real testing.
1. Packing: 60KG, 200KG, 1000KG /Plastic drum, or as customer required.
2. Storage: Non-dangerous goods, non-toxic, non-flammable. Should be stored sealed, in a cool, ventilated and dry place. Before used up, the
container should be sealed tightly at around 25℃.
3. The shelf life is about 12 months.
4. Transportation: This product should be sealed well during transportation, preventing from moisture, water, strong acid & strong alkali.
Please refer to Dongguan defeng defoamer Co.,Ltd Defoamer Material Safety Data Sheet（MSDS）
【24 hours hotline：0086 134 2860 1010】