Dissolve in water easily
Note:Above data only shows the typical characteristics of this product, not represent the specification range
This defoaming agent is made from polysiloxane, polyether, emulsifier, dispensant, and stabilizer.
With the features of good dispersibility, it is compatible well with various kinds of foaming systems, and keeping the excellent defoaming ability and foams suppressing effect even in the conditions of low concentration and the medium/ high temperature, thus, it is widely used in all kinds of industries.
(1) Strong defoaming and foam suppressing ability, low dosage. No effect to the product in producing.
(2)Good heat resistance, good chemical stability, non corrosive, non-toxic, no adverse side effects, non flammable, non explosive.
(3) Product quality is comparable to the best product in the market,while price is much more affordable.
This defoaming agent is used in cleaning industry, the high temperature vacuum or pressure pulp washing machine of chemical pulping in papermaking industry, strong base refining agent, pretreatment, chemical cleaning with the condition of high temperature and strong alkaline, high temperature and strong alkaline, aqueous biphasic system, metal working fluid, building material, oilfield industry, etc.
Polysilocane defoamer apply to oilfield Polysilocane defoamer apply to metal working fluid
Recommended dosage: 0.1~0.3% of total amount, but the optimum dosage should be confirmed based on the real testing.
1. Packing: 60KG, 200KG, 1000KG /Plastic drum, or as customer required.
2. Storage: Non-dangerous goods, non-toxic, non-flammable. Should be stored sealed, in a cool, ventilated and dry place. Before used up, the
container should be sealed tightly at around 25℃.
3. The shelf life is about 12 months.
4. Transportation: This product should be sealed well during transportation, preventing from moisture, water, strong acid & strong alkali.
Please refer to Dongguan defeng defoamer Co.,Ltd Defoamer Material Safety Data Sheet（MSDS）
【24 hours hotline：0086 134 2860 1010】