Special defoaming agent for biochemical wastewater
Dissolve in water, excellent dispersibility
Note:Above data only shows the typical characteristics of this product, not represent the specification range
This defoaming agent is non silicone antifoam with non-toxic emulsifier, dispersant and stabilizer by special technique.
Advantages: Excellent foams control performance, strong acid & alkali resistance, high efficient, low COD, low dosage, environmentally friendly.
(1) Fast defoaming ability, lasting foam suppressing effect, small dosage, not any effect to the basic property of foaming system.
(2) Good heat resistance, good chemical stability, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-explosive, no adverse side affect.
(3) Comparable with top quality product on market, while the price is much more affordable.
This defoamer is used in the industrial sewage treatment from all kinds of industries, chemical sewage, etc.
Apply to biochemical sewage treatment Apply to biochemical wastewater treatment
Usage: Direct add this defoamer to foaming system, it also can be used after diluting.
Recommended dosage: 0.1~1% for each ton of sewage, the optimal dosage should be determined through the actual test.
If need to dilute this product with water, it’s better to use immediately, otherwise it may cause demulsification or delamination situation, which can affect the product quality.
if need to long-term store the diluted product, it must add stabilizer.
Please contact us if there is any question.
1. Packing: 60KG, 200KG, 1000KG /Plastic drum, or as customer required.
2. Storage: Non-dangerous goods, non-toxic, non-flammable. Should be stored sealed, in a cool, ventilated and dry place. Before used up, the container should be sealed tightly at around 25℃.
3. The shelf life is about 12 months.
4. Transportation: This product should be sealed well during transportation, preventing from moisture, water, strong acid & strong alkali.
Please refer to Dongguan defeng defoamer Co.,Ltd Defoamer Material Safety Data Sheet（MSDS）
【24 hours hotline：0086 134 2860 1010】