Antifoam for PCB Ink
Dissolve in water, excellent dispersibility
Note:Above data only shows the typical characteristics of this product, not represent the specification range
Defond antifoam agent is designed specially for solving foams problem of PCB ink, it is effective to remove the foams of PCB ink, which caused by the binder such as pure acrylic resin, styrene-acrylic resin, maleic acid resin, acrylic resin emulsion, rosin resin, isopropyl acetate, glue, etc. And it's especially effective to solve the micro-bubble.
Advantages: Small dosage, fast defoaming ability, lasting foam suppression effect, good dispersibility in water, excellent intermiscibility with water-based ink, no fish-eye situation and no effect to the film-forming property.
(1) Strong defoaming and foam suppressing ability, low dosage, no effect to the basic property of foaming system.
(2)Good heat resistance, good chemical stability, non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-explosive, no adverse side effects.
(3)Comparable to the top quality product on market, while the price is much more affordable.
This defoaming agent is used in PCB ink, water-based ink, offset ink, water-based gloss oil, etc.
Applying to the PCB board ink Applying to the PCB board ink
Usage:This defoamer can be used directly, or using after diluting its concentration to 2~3 times with water and stirring it evenly.
Recommended dosage: 0.~0.3%, but the optimal dosage should be determined through the actual foaming situation.
1. Packing: 60KG, 200KG, 1000KG /Plastic drum, or as customer required.
2. Storage: Non-dangerous goods, non-toxic, non-flammable. Should be stored sealed, in a cool, ventilated and dry place. Before used up, the container should be sealed tightly at around 25℃.
3. The shelf life is about 12 months.
4. Transportation: This product should be sealed well during transportation, preventing from moisture, water, strong acid & strong alkali.
Please refer to Dongguan defeng defoamer Co.,Ltd Defoamer Material Safety Data Sheet（MSDS）
【24 hours hotline：0086 134 2860 1010】